Wednesday, December 7, 2011

South Beach style disaster

   It seems the Miami Marlins are out of the Albert Pujols sweepstakes but it won't keep them from looking absolutely FABULOUS this year!  Let's take a look at these abominations.


As if the teal in their past uniforms was not bad enough they've decided to add some yellow and orange to make it some sort of trinity of awful.  We get it, "latin flare", whatever.  The bright orange shirt should make the squad look like a bunch of highway workers while they play in front of the 7,000 fans that South Florida has to offer.

I've never been to Miami and everything I know about comes from clips of Don Johnson wearing white blazers and pastel shirts and what I've seen from "The First 48."  Based on that and these new Marlins uniforms I think I'll just stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment